Saturday, January 31, 2009

SATURDAY MORNINGS

I love Saturday mornings. Not just b/c I get to stay in bed longer but because my favorite crafting shows come on our local PBS station.

*Beads Bobbles and Jewels

*Fons & Porters' Love of Quilting

*Sewing with Nancy

*Martha Pulin

These are just a few of the inspirational shows that get my creative juices going.


Then, I get to spend the day with DH (Rick) and DD (Ashley).
Tonight will be a special treat we get to spend time with our oldest DD (Angi) and her family. Rick's sister and her DH will be there also. It will be so much fun...I'm so looking forward to the visit. Any time I can spend with my family is always an added blessing to my day.

I will be adding a new section to my blog very soon:
***Interviews with fellow artisians on Art Fire.
Look for an "INTERVIEW INVITATION" in your email box if you are in the Raggedy Quilts Guild or the Sew What Guild on Art Fire. That is where I'll start.

Have a great Saturday no matter what you decide to do today.

In and Because of HIM,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment